zondag 27 februari 2011

Lowlands artists

Okay, so last friday all the names that have been confirmed for lowlands have been put on the website. 8 artists are confirmed and I must say I am really excited about them already!
These 8 have been confirmed:
1. Bullet For My Valentine - I have already seen them live once and that was sick! It was so cool, a lot of pits, a lot of headbanging and a lot of cool people. Although I didn't like their music that much (I actually went to see another band, who cancelled one week before the show), I had a great time!
2. Fleet Foxes - brilliant.
3. Interpol - I am so excited about this one! I wanted to see them live some time, and now they're coming to lowlands so I'm very pleased.
4. Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig - their concert will be one big party I think.
5. Omar Souleyman - I don't know him, but some of my friends say it's great music when you're high haha.
6. Residentie Orkest - an orchestra which plays classical music. Hmmm, no.
7. Trentemoller - I think they are quite cool.
8. The Wombats - Also really excited about this one! Even though I am going to see them on the 27th of april too, I think it's awesome they're coming to Lowlands. I mean you can never see The Wombats too many times!

2 opmerkingen: