donderdag 22 september 2011

Appelpop

Two weeks ago, I have been to a free festival in Tiel. Appelpop. It's small festival, completely loaded with people. It's so crowded! But anyway, i had a great time with my friends. The line-up is usually not that great, most of the time 2/3 great bands, but the atmosphere is good :)
I wanted to make this post to show you two of my own videos (:D) and to promote the bands, because they really deserve to be promoted.

The first one is De Staat.
De Staat - Ah I See
This is one of the most original bands in the Netherlands. They use a big machine (which you see at the middle of the stage) in a song. They have a unique sounds and a unique performance. From the clothes to the instruments used (in this video they use a steering wheel as an instrument), De Staat is different. I love it!


DeWolff - Seashell Woman
DeWolff is one of my favourite bands at the moment. I have seen them on Lowlands, Appelpop and i am going to see them again on october 8th. Three young boys, two brothers and a friend, who make music like they've been in this business for many years. They don't even have a bass player (even though the keyboard player plays the bass sometimes) and still manage to have a warm and 'full' sound. They have catchy rock 'n roll songs which make the whole crowd go crazy. If DeWolff goes on like this, we'll hear a lot more from them!


Both videos have been made by me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten