dinsdag 18 oktober 2011

Random

I just wanted to make a long random post. I think it's called: 'avoiding the studying i should actually be doing for my exam week.'
Anyway, there is going to be a new Wolfmother album on November 7th. Excited! It will be the first album with their new drummer.

I am listening to this at the moment:

Love this song so much! I just adore DeWolff! Seen them live 2 weeks ago and again it was G-R-E-A-T! The boys are so young, yet they have such a mature sound. They don't even have a bass player and they don't need it, they rock! Plus they are really cute, that's just a nice extra ;)

Cool news! Dave Grohl is replacing the drummer for Cage The Elephant for a certain time, because he is sick or something. It's so cool to see Dave Grohl play the drums again. Just like he does in Them Crooked Vultures.  I think i like him better as a drummer than as a singer (he is a good singer though, he is just a brilliant drummer).

I am very annoyed by the fact that Kink FM is off the radio... I want Kink FM back!!! Or at least give us a radio station that plays good alternative music.

Well i think i've bored you enough, so now i really have to start studying byexxxxxxxxxx


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten