vrijdag 12 augustus 2011

The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie

I have returned from my vacation in Terschelling and Croatia! I had a blast, really. It was so great! Had the most fun with my friends in Terschelling and I had great weather and met nice people in Croatia together with my family and my best friend's family :)
But, back to business. While I was away, Red Hot Chili Peppers released a new single, called The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie. This is from their coming album, I'm With You, to be released on august 30th. 


I like the single. When I first listened to it, I thought: hmmm, this is... i don't know. But I listened to it more and started to like it better each time. Now i really like it. It's old RHCP style, with a new twist. Can't wait to hear the new album AND see them live!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten