vrijdag 12 augustus 2011

The Drug In Me Is You

You guys know how much i love Ronnie Radke, right? Well, his new band Falling In Reverse released their debut Album! It's called The Drug In Me Is You.
I L-O-V-E the album! It's energetic, has great guitar-riffs and ofcourse Ronnie's voice is making me a typical fangirl again *squeels*.

One of my favourite songs of the album:

This is called I'm Not A Vampire. I love the guitar in this song, it's energetic. I want to get off my lazy ass and jump around the room. The lyrics is funny, 'Hi my name is Ronnie I'm an addict. *HI RONNIE!* Daddy should have never raised me on Black Sabbath.'

Ronnie is back! I hope he never goes back to prison and keeps on doing what he's doing, cuz he's so talented. Making music is just what he does and he should never stop.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten