zondag 30 januari 2011

Ipod shuffle

Ok, so I decided to do something fun for this post. I went to the songs on my ipod and pressed shuffle. The first three songs that came up will be discussed in this post :D So the first song that came up was:
Kate Nash - i just love you more
(sorry for the crappy video, i couldn't find a better one..)

This song comes from Kate Nash' album My Best Friend Is You. At first i didn't really like Kate Nash, because I thought her music was too soft and too poppy. This album, or at least this song, is totally different! I love this song. The instrumental part of this song is really good, it keeps building up til the end. And her voice in this song is great. She does not really sing, but screams/talks which i like. It is different and i like different.


The second song that came up was:

I know this band because of my father, a few years he told me to listen to rage against the machine and i immediately liked them. War within a breath is a song from their album The Battle Of Los Angeles. Rage against the machine is a band that mixes hiphop with rock, which results in hard and loud music that sounds really cool. The singer is a really energetic person and i just love his voice. Tom Morello is their guitar player and he has a character on Guitar Hero 3 ;D (he is really really good). I can't say more than that i just absolutely like this song.


The third song that came up was:

Hmmm, i don't know why destine is still on my ipod, because i hate them. Not too long ago I liked them, but a few months ago destine started annoying the crap out of me. I don't like them anymore. Also, their music is to poppy/commercial in my opinion. I should remove their songs from my ipod..


click on the songs to go to the youtube videos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten