donderdag 6 januari 2011

Nirvana

I want to use this post to blog about one of my favourite bands of all time, Nirvana. A few years ago, I heard smells like teen spirit. I really loved it and not knowing what song it was and who sang it I asked my dad. He walked up to a drawer, opened it, took a cd out of it and gave the cd to me. I looked at it, amazed. It was black with nirvana written on it in silver. He told me that smells like teen spirit was the song I liked.



I ran up stairs and put the cd in my radio. Of course the first song i listed to was smells like teen spirit, but after that I started listening the other songs. I was in love with Nirvana. It was one of my first favourite bands, even today it is one of my favourite bands. 
They are so inspiring, they didn't make music for money. They are very innovative. And they were able to carry out a message. Even though Kurt Cobain is not here anymore, he is still one of my biggest heroes. He will always be one of my biggest heroes, together with Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl.


5 opmerkingen:

  1. My heart is broke'
    But I have some glue
    Help me inhale
    And mend it with you
    We float around
    Hang out on clouds
    Then we fall down,
    And have a hangover,
    have a hangover,
    have a hangover,

    Maar dat is Dumb, mijn favoriete Nirvana liedje :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. dumb vind ik ook geweldig. :)
    maar smells like teen spirit is wel het liedje van nirvana wat iedereen kent. (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Favouritebandinthewoooooooooooooorld

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen