woensdag 6 april 2011

Ash Stymest

I really, really, really LOVE Ash Stymest. He is so gorgeous. All models are gorgeous, but I think Ash Stymest has got some extra, because of his plus and tattoos. I like that, the tough things while he has got such a sweet face, it's a nice contrast. And i like his white skin + dark hair.
He has done various campaigns, but one that really stood out to me was the one of John Galliano, fall/winter 2010.




This campaign is together with Lindsey Wixon. What I love about this campaign are the clothes. Most of the time, i like the high fashion, but i wouldn't wear it because it's not really my style. But this! I would wear these clothes immediately! I love them! I like the darkness in the pictures and of course, Ash looks gorgeous.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten