woensdag 20 april 2011

Favourite album at the moment

Omg, the new Foo Fighters album was officially released on April 11th and i am totally in love with it since i first heard it! It is called Wasting Lights. I have three favourite songs of this album, Bridge Burning, Rope and White limo, therefore i will put all three of them in this post. :)

The first one, Bridge Burning. A piece of this song was the teaser that you could hear a few months ago, which i also posted on my blog. Really love the song.


This is White Limo, I didn't know Dave Grohl could scream this good!

One of my favourite songs at the moment, Rope, from my favourite album at the moment. This is the best song of the album in my opinion. I really love this song, it is just so brilliant.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten