donderdag 7 april 2011

Shenae Grimes

I am a big fan of 90210 and all the characters. They wear so many cool clothes in the series, but some of the actresses have a cool style in real life too. Just like Shenae Grimes, Annie in 90210. Her style is usually sloppy mixed with chique. I LOVE it, baggy jeans with blazers, dresses with oversized jackets or trousers with vintage sweaters. Lately i came across some photos of Shenae while she was skateboarding and this is one of my favourite outfits by her so far!
This is an outfit i had not yet seen of her. It's kind of grunge/hobo/sloppy/tough. I love it! This is exactly my style. I have an obsession with those boots, the socks, the cuts in her jeans, the jeans, her jacket, the scarf, the backpack, the gloves, everything fits! I love it, i want to have this outfit!!!
Plus i think skateboarding is really cool.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. ik zie net dat het voor een film is, sugar, waarin ze een homeless girl speelt. die film moet ik zien!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen