donderdag 7 april 2011

Ipod shuffle

So this is Ipod shuffle #2, a post where i grab my iPod, go to songs and press shuffle. The first three songs that come up will be discussed. Sometimes, when i'm bored i get my ipod, go to songs, press on shuffle and listen to a song for 5 seconds and press on next. Just because i'm bored. I did that during maths one time and my teacher, who allows us to listen to music as long as we don't touch our music player too often, thought i was touching it too often. So he took my ipod and i had to survive a whole lesson without music. So out of protest i stared out of the window for the remaining 40 minutes. Ha!

Ok, so the first song that came up on shuffle is:
Pendulum - Still grey
I've been really into electronic rock/drum 'nd bass lately, and pendulum is a drum 'nd bass artist. I really like it, because the music gives you energy. It makes you want to dance! The electronic sounds with drums go really well together. I have also seen them live on lowlands last year and that was so fucking awesome!

The second song is:
Led Zeppelin - whole lotta love
Led Zeppelin is one of my favourite 'old' bands. I think Robert Plant's voice is brilliant and i love their rock n roll music + attitude. This is one of their best songs in my opinion!

And the last song is:
Nirvana - radio friendly unit shifter
I don't need to say this again i think, but i am going to say it anyway: nirvana was/is/will be my favourite band ever. This is a great song, one of their more unknown.

So this was my ipod shuffle #2, i hope you liked it!

Click on the songs to go to the youtube videos

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten